FPGA Design Services
Our FPGA design center capitalizes on our strong expertise and experience with Actel, Altera, Lattice, QuickLogic, and Xilinx devices. Our facility includes tools for all major technology platforms as well as advanced tools such as Synplify Pro, ModelSim, Active-HDL, MATLAB/Simulink, System Generator, EDK, MicroBlaze ChipScopePro, DSP Builder, NiOS and SOPC Builder. Besides the advanced capabilities mentioned below, EarthTron is able to write glue logic in various PLD devices as well as simple state machines. EarthTron uses your design concept from specification, design, development, IP integration, RTL verification, and migration to ASIC or hard copy.
In addition to creating custom logic solutions, we provide IP integration services and license certain IP cores.
Areas of Expertise:
- High-speed designs involving multi-gigabit SERDES
- High-speed DDR, DDR2, DDR3 QDR, chip-to-chip I/O
- Ethernet over SONET, FibreChannel over SONET, RPR, GbE, XAUI, GFP
- SPI-3, SPI-4.2, T1/E1, EPON, VoIP, Packet Processing
- RapidIO, Infiniband, RocketIO, Serial Lite
- PCI-Express (PCIe) up to x16 lanes
- DSP algorithm development, digital signal processing in FPGAs
- Embedded MCUs such as PPC, MicroBlaze, Nios II
- High-speed video/image processing (medical, defense, broadcast head-end)
- MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WM9/VC-1, H.264 consumer and broadcast video (QCIF, CIF, D1, HD)
- Cable modems/Set Top Boxes: DOCSIS, QAM Demodulators, xDSL filtering
- ATA (IDE), ATAPI, SATA-I/II, SAS, iSCSI